How to get rid of unnecessary things and benefit from it
Get Rich / / December 20, 2019
What to sell: clothes, shoes, appliances, furniture, souvenirs, books, remnants of building materials - anything.
Selling via the Internet quite easily, as it greatly expands the range of potential buyers. Can realize almost everything. To do this, you need to take into account several nuances:
1. Make good photos of the subject on which he would have been visible from all sides. Honestly indicate defects in the description and photograph them separately, so that the customer can assess whether it suits the state of goods.
2. Correctly enter the name. Goods must match your search, but to attract the customer, to give him a bit more information than just a reference to the group of products, and beat the target audience.
Option "motherboard Laptop" is worse than "fee for notebook Lenovo v580c». In the second case, the ad will be less views, but clicked on the header only those who really need this particular product.
The details need and items that do not have the size or compatibility, "Lenin in 1924, the bust of" interest more than just "a bust of Lenin."
3. Do not bend with the work in the description. The emotional component may be important for some unique things, but the buyer is hardly interested in how you are baked onto the soul of a washing machine. Instead, specify the number of revolutions during the spin cycle, the water consumption for washing and other technical characteristics.
Some things do not necessarily sell the whole thing. on outdated a laptop can not find willing, but the owners of a similar technique pretty quickly sold it for parts.
The most popular sites are ad - Avito and "Yule", but in your city can be visited any local area. In addition, get the thematic groups in social networks. And do not neglect and "Classmates", where people are very active buying b / y things.
Selling via the Internet, beware of scams: Do not share PIN-code of the SMS banking, appointments in public places, it is desirable for the cameras.
What to sell: clothes, shoes, jewelry, souvenirs, statuettes and other trinkets.
Buy at the "Flea" is now fashionable, why not join the trend on the other hand. Learn Conditions of Sale: Will simply come with his piece of polythene and put it on his goods, or need someone to pay for the right to trade, legal or illegal.
At flea markets, there are more civilized replacement: some shops will offer you for rent a shelf or a rail. But if customers do not find, you will not only earn, but also lose money on rent.
What to sell: clothes, shoes, accessories, dishes, books, records, and so on.
Commission shop, or shops second hand, work in two ways:
- evaluate things and buy them at a set value;
- take them for sale, and then calculated with you, when the thing is bought by holding his reward.
Take advantage of this option is worth to someone who does not want to bother with the Internet sales. You simply carry things in the proper condition to the store.
What to give: waste paper, plastic, glass, household appliances, textiles.
Million for the delivery of items to the scrap can not do, but something that can be earned. The more so because most of the material for delivery to the processing of accumulated spontaneously, without any special effort on your part. Thus, in 1 kg can Petersburg plastic bottles exchanged for 8 rubles, 1 kg of broken glass jars - 70 cents, 1 kg wastepaper - 2 rubles. In Moscow, for 1 kg textiles pay 4 rubles.
But there are two pitfalls. Firstly, it is necessary to look for points of reception and transport your "savings" there. Second, some might be psychologically difficult to hand over the bottle, because for a long time it was considered a symbol of marginality.
Do not worry: now a man with a shopping bag, which jingle bottle - the most fashionable in the area, because in the trend and environmental responsibility, and shopping bags.
What to give: appliances, clothing, and textiles.
The main advantage of this method is that once it is clear where to go with things: the clothes - in the clothing store, with a washing machine - in a hypermarket of household appliances. For this you will be given a discount on your next purchase.
As for clothing, in H & M you will make a 15% discount on one item per package with clothes of all brands, in Monki — 10%. Bedding periodically receives IKEA: In exchange for a set of Swedish concern gives a discount of 15% on one sheet, pillowcase or duvet cover.
Recycling technology works on the same principle. You give your property in exchange for a discount on the purchase. And overall the items most frequently taken out employees of the company in the delivery of new equipment. But there are also disadvantages: discounts usually are not provided for the entire range of goods, and on selected models.
Note: Dispose of in different networks of the program vary. Some stores will offer you a discount, in others - to remove old equipment free of charge. Carefully read the conditions on the web site.
And how do you get rid of annoying and broken things?
- How do I get rid of unnecessary things and why you too should do
- What to do with unwanted clothes, if you do not want to throw away
- 66 things which you should get rid of during the next harvest