What should be the ideal city
Podcasts / / December 25, 2019
Why do homes for rent seems uncomfortable option, it is important the appearance of the house and find a piece of nature in the big city.
"To live in the city" - a joint project Layfhakera and PIK Group. It is dedicated to how to develop modern cities and how people live in them: work, rest and raise their children.
Irina Rogava met with professor of Urban and street art in the Russian State Humanitarian University and director Anton Polsky Department of systemic transformations pic Marco Mihichem-Jeftic to learn how in their view looks perfect town.
- 1:19 — why the Russians want to have their own homes? In the West, everything is different: the majority live peacefully in rented apartments, and do not even think about buying. According to Marco, the fact that the scope of the removable housing in Russia is still in the "gray zone." Anton speaks of pre-revolutionary tenement houses and how in Soviet times their housing was a prerequisite for comfort and stability.
- 5:43 - Many people dream of living in a private home. Marco claims that this dream is not feasible in a large city, and recalls that contain your house - it's very expensive. However, Anton and a half years living in the suburbs, and it all happy.
- 8:48 - it is important the appearance of the house? In the era of postmodernism, say our experts, erased the boundaries between the "beautiful" and "ugly", so that for any there exists a marvel of architecture lover.
- 14:39 - that a person needs to live comfortably in the city? Discussion of urban zoning, if used all the points of interest focused in the center, now and in the periphery, you can find everything you need. Anton and Marco tell as private cars are the most uncomfortable means of transport and gradually fading.
- 24:23 - about the available leisure time and how to find a piece of nature in the big cities. And yet - how to imagine an ideal city and Anton Marco.
Subscribe to Podcast "Living in the city"And listen wherever convenient:
- SoundCloud →
- RSS →
- "VKontakte» →
- YouTube →
- iTunes →
- YouTube →
- City of the future: how will Moscow in 10 years
- As people change their city for the better
- Not rubber, why all so want to move to Moscow
- How long should I earn to live comfortably in Moscow