As the player VLC continue watching from the point at which you completed
Technologies / / December 19, 2019
See a movie in one sitting is often difficult: it does not have the patience, then there are some important things to do. Fortunately, in the popular video player VLC has a couple of features that allow you to quickly go back to the point where you finished.
How to watch from where you left off
- Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + P Open the application settings.
- In the "Interface" scroll "Continue Play?".
- Select "Always" and click "Save" at the bottom of the window.
Now video will be included with the point at which you close the player before. This feature applies to the last 100 videos.
But what if you need to keep several different moments of the film? To do this, there are bookmarks.
How to use tabs
- Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + B, open the "Edit bookmark."
- Click "Create" to save the current time.
- To go back to the desired point, click on it twice.
Lack of bookmarks is that they are deleted when you close the player. But there is an extension to VLC Moments' TrackerWhich solves the problem. To use it, place it in the folder specified in the description of the add-on, turn on the video and on the tab "View" select Bookmark your moments.
Download VLC →