YouTube-channel Mrwhosetheboss author decided to find out which of the new flagship smartphone is the most autonomous. He held a special test involving Galaxy Note10 +, Huawei Mate Pro 30 and three new iPhone models 11.
All devices in the same order launched an identical problem: 3D-games, streaming music, Shazam, camera and so on. first category iPhone 11He worked for 5 hours and 2 minutes. Behind him - Galaxy Note10 +, which lasted 6 hours, and 31 minutes.
Third place iPhone Pro 11 6 with the result of PM of the 42 minutes. The second - Huawei Mate 30 Pro, he has run for 8 hours and 13 minutes. Perov same place and the title of the stand-alone flagship iPhone earned 11 Pro Max. Its result was 8 hours and 32 minutes.
Recall battery capacity test smartphones:
- iPhone 11: 3046 mAh;
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 +: 4300 mAh;
- iPhone 11 Pro: 3190 mAh;
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro: 4500 mAh;
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: 3969 mA · h.
- 10 simple ways to increase the autonomy of Android-smartphone
- 8 Android-applications to improve the autonomy of the smartphone
- 5 smartphones with the highest autonomy according to CNET