For a long time many people are annoyed by unpleasant feature of iOS: To download applications and files from ITunes App Store and weighing more than 200 MB required to connect to Wi-Fi. We describe how to remove this restriction in iOS 13 and earlier versions of the system.
iOS and iPadOS 13
In the case of a new version of the OS it's simple enough. Apple has added a new tool to manage limit downloads through the mobile Internet. Here's how to disable it:
- Open the "Settings» → «App Store and iTunes».
- Scroll to the "Applications" section in the "Cellular Data" and select it.
- To disable the limit, select "Always Allow". If you rarely see on the size of files, and the Internet have not unlimited, it is better select the "Ask if more than 200 MB" or "Ask always".
iOS 12 and below
On the older version to remove the restriction for good does not work, but to get around the limit is still possible. For this:
- Make sure that the device is disabled Wi-Fi.
- Try to download the file. You will receive a warning about downloading. Click "OK".
- Open the "Settings» → «Basic» → «Date and Time".
- Disable the option "Install automatically".
- You will be able to change the date and time. Move it about a year in advance.
- Look on the desktop icon of the application that you could not download, and tap it. After a couple of seconds will begin loading - though you still do not have Wi-Fi connection.
Do not forget to return the correct date. Of course, this is not the fastest and most graceful way, but it works when there is no other alternative.
- 100+ gestures and keyboard shortcuts for iOS, that everyone should know
- 30 little-known iOS features that you do not even aware
- How easily get two annoying lack of iOS 13