Competition for the best comment: Results of the third week
Edition / / December 27, 2019
We continue play a trick books on self-development for the best comment. Among the prizes - our new book "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life." And it's time to announce the results of the third week!
1-st place Tatiana Guseva with a reasoned commentary about why literacy is so important, so that we can understand each other better. Tatiana won 12 remarkable books on self development.
Here is what is included in the bonus set:
- «55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life».
- "Supernatural mind. As ordinary people do the impossible with the help of the subconscious forces, "Joe Dispenza.
- "Willpower is not working. Let your surroundings instead of running it, "Benjamin Hardy.
- "Magic Morning. As the beginning of the day can change your whole life, "Laura Vanderkam.
- "The joy of small. How to get rid of trash, freshen up and start living, "Francine Jay.
- "Get out of the vicious circle! How to leave the problem in the past and to let into your life happiness, "Young Jeffrey Kloska Janet.
- "Psychology of influence. How to learn to persuade and succeed, "Robert Cialdini.
- "Games People Play. People who play the game, "Eric Berne.
- "Tame Your Brain! How to score on the stress and be happy in our crazy world, "Ruby Wax.
- "The 80/20 Principle ', Richard Koch.
- «Unfu * k yourself. Worry less, live longer ", Gary John Bishop.
- "Finish what you started. How to bring the case to the end ", John Eykaff.
2nd gets Ruslan Yamalievu, Our regular readers. It's pretty sad storyBut we believe Ruslan, comment your best is yet to come! And let the "55 bright ideas" inspire you. :)
3rd ranked Olga Gilvanova an important remarkThat productivity - it's not "a lot of work" and "work for the result." Olga also won the "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life."
In the near future we will contact the winners to find evidence to send the prizes.
I stayed last week of the competition, and you still have a chance to win books that make life better. Read Layfhaker and leave the good, useful, interesting comments. The final results we will announce next Thursday, December 13.
And come to meeting with readers in St. Petersburg on 11 and 13 December to learn more about how to build our book "55 light tips to improve yourself and your life."