The results of the last week of the contest for the best comment
Edition / / December 27, 2019
Every week for a month, we played Great books on self-development among commentators Layfhakera. Among prizes - our new book "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life."
And the names of the winners of last week's competition.
1st place went Julia Bulatova - she shared how I found a way to regularly set aside time on the important things. Julia won 12 excellent books to help in cultivation.
Here is what is included in the bonus set:
- «55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life».
- "Supernatural mind. As ordinary people do the impossible with the help of the subconscious forces, "Joe Dispenza.
- "Willpower is not working. Let your surroundings instead of running it, "Benjamin Hardy.
- "Magic Morning. As the beginning of the day can change your whole life, "Laura Vanderkam.
- "The joy of small. How to get rid of trash, freshen up and start living, "Francine Jay.
- "Get out of the vicious circle! How to leave the problem in the past and to let into your life happiness, "Young Jeffrey Kloska Janet.
- "Psychology of influence. How to learn to persuade and succeed, "Robert Cialdini.
- "Games People Play. People who play the game, "Eric Berne.
- "Tame Your Brain! How to score on the stress and be happy in our crazy world, "Ruby Wax.
- "The 80/20 Principle ', Richard Koch.
- «Unfu * k yourself. Worry less, live longer ", Gary John Bishop.
- "Finish what you started. How to bring the case to the end ", John Eykaff.
2 has taken place Angel Lina with the unwrapped commentary of tricky questions that are asked during the interview. She will receive "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life."
3rd earned arman Adabi of useful councilWhich will help to learn a foreign language, reading books in the original. To him, too, will go a new book Layfhakera.
Congratulations to the winners, hurray! 🎉
In the near future we will contact you to find out the data to send the prizes.
And thank you all for participating! You SEALs continue to read and comment on articles Layfhaker. 💖