How to register and check out, if you decide to move
Right / / December 24, 2019
What is the registration and how it is properly called
In the modern Russian legislation has no concept of "residence", even though it continues to be used out of habit. It was replaced by two forms of accounting of citizens of Russia.
At the place of residence
We are talking about an apartment, a house, a room where you reside permanently (at least officially). Russian is requiredRF Law of 25.06.1993 N 5242-1 have a residence registration. An exception is madeRF Law of 25.06.1993 N 5242-1 only to indigenous peoples, nomadic.
If for some reason you need to withdraw from the account in one place, the fact to stand on the other, you haveRF Law of 25.06.1993 N 5242-1 seven days. Otherwise, you may be finedAdministrative Code Section 19.15.2 2-3 thousand rubles, and in Moscow and St. Petersburg - on 3-5 thousand. Punish the material and can the landlord, where you reside without registration.
When the statement on the account in the passport put a stamp in the "Location", at which time the space with the 5 th to 12 th page. Children under 14 years is issued a certificate of registration of residence.
The place of residence
If you moved to another region for more than 90 days, you need toRF Law of 25.06.1993 N 5242-1 issue a temporary registration. If you do not, you could be fined the same amount as in the absence of permanent registration.
However, there are a few exceptions. you can do if you are without any additional gestures:
- spelled out (for simplicity, we use this word when it comes to registration of residence) in the Moscow region, but live in Moscow - and vice versa;
- registered in the Leningrad region, and lives in St. Petersburg - and vice versa;
- registered in Sevastopol, and live in other settlements of the Crimea - and vice versa.
Information on the temporary registration does not indicate in the passport, you will be given a separate certificate. With permanent registration at the same time you do not withdraw.
The question whether the right registration, must not be: it is a legal requirement. In addition to her some of the things made much easier:
- Assigned to the nearest clinic. It is possible and without registration, but only with the consent of the head physician.
- Get a place in a kindergarten.
- Give the child to the nearest school. On registration it must provide a place without it - only if the classes are filled.
- A job - some employers require registration.
- Contents and benefits.
What documents are needed to process registration
To formalize registration at the place of residence or stay, will require the same set of documents, which includes:
- A passport or a birth certificate for children under 14 years.
- The application for registration of residence (for form № 6 for permanent and № 1 for a time) - to be filled at the point of submission of documents or "public services", more about this later.
- A document confirming the right to live at this address. This could be a certificate of ownership of an object if it is purchased before 2016, an extract from the Unified State Register real estate, a certificate of inheritance, social tenancy agreement, the court's decision on the recognition of the right of use of premises and so Further. Keep in mind: if the information contained in the document is in the possession of state and municipal authorities, you canRF Government Decree of 17.07.1995 N 713 do not bring - the Office must request their own. In practice, the presence of paper is very easier to understand.
- Leaf departure, if you checked out beforehand.
If the property is privately owned, but you are not one of its owners, it will need the consent of all owners. They have to come along with you on the submission of documents and a relevant application. Alternatively, you can bring with them a notarized consent. An exception is made for children who are registered in the apartment of one of the parents. For their special permission registration is not necessaryOf the Civil Code Article 20. Place of residence of a citizen.
If the property is in state or municipal property, register it in person, not specified in the contract of employment, it is possible only if it is a child of the employer or a family member. Others will have to execute the contract for sustenance.
How to apply for registration
1. Through the "Public services"
The easiest option. The desired option will be waiting for you on the home page under "Popular in the portal."
Next select the desired registration - at the place of residence or stay.
Click on "Get a service."
And begin to fill out an application. To register at the place of residence or stay, they are almost indistinguishable. You will need to specify:
- Personal and passport data.
- Do you have a permanent record and to what address.
- What address are going to create.
- Weighed whether to accounting for the past residence.
- On whether your dwelling shall be registered and, if not, who owns the object.
- Do you have citizenship another country.
- Why did you move, who work, whether using social security.
- Whether someone lives of your relatives at the address at which you want to create.
Select the Interior Ministry, where you would like to apply. After this will confirm your agreement to the processing of personal data and awareness of the responsibility for providing false information and false documents.
Within three days after sending you will receive a message with a call to the Interior Ministry, where you need to come with a package of documents. Most likely, the stamp in the passport or a certificate of registration you will get to the visit day.
2. Through the multi-purpose center
You can contact the nearest MFC Service of documents (and owner of the premises, if that is not you). It is better to pre-register by phone, not to stand in the queue.
The MFC will have to come twice: to submit documents and to receive.
3. Through the passport office of the management company
Some of the Criminal Code provide such services - its recognizable. Algorithm actions the same as the MFC.
4. Through the Office for Migration (FCM)
You can directly apply to the division of the Interior Ministry. Here again it requires two visits. If you can make an appointment by phone, it is best to do it, or else run the risk of long wait in line.
How long is the registration
In the Migration Management haveRF Law of 25.06.1993 N 5242-1 Three days after submission of documents to resolve the issue. And sending papers in electronic form is considered too. If you are applying to MFC, consider the time during which the documents will be traveling to and from UVM.
How to withdraw from the registration accounting
It depends on what you need it. If you're just going to register their residence in another place, you can do nothing. Relevant note in the passport will put in the management of migration issues MIA, in which you ask for a residence permit. For this it is precisely the point 6 in the statement.
Documents with the new data should be sentRF Government Decree of 17.07.1995 N 713 UVM in your previous address within three days. However, this requirement does not always happen, and it happens that different agencies you are registered at different addresses. Therefore, the situation is better to follow. For example, the fact that you are still including the old address may indicate the number of people in platozhke for utility services. If time has passed and nothing has changed, to file a complaint through the same "Public services». Usually the problem can be solved very quickly.
Write out a minor can not be nowhere - only with simultaneous recording of the new residence. If the property belongs to him in whole or in part, the need permission of the guardianship, who see to it that their rights are not infringed upon.
Temporary registration ends automatically with the expiry of its term. This works for both adults and children.
If you for some reason is still an urgent need to check out, this is also possible. From the documents need only a passport. You can contact the UVM directly, but it is much more convenient to do so through the "Public services".
Select "Services", and then in the drop-down list - "Passports, visas, registration".
Click on the option "Registration of citizens" and go to "The Descent from the registration account of the place of residence."
Click "Get a service" and go to the application form. In it, as in the case of registration of residence, you specify a personal and passport data. Separately note on the sixth item: grounds for removal from registration accounting.
The state wants to know why you need it. If one of the above screenshot of reasons - about you, do not forget to bring in UVM justification document. If none is appropriate, choose the last line "Other". There will have to write an explanation. For example, it could be moving.
The day of filing UVM employees put in their passport mark the withdrawal from the registration accounting of residence and will be given a sheet of departure. The document will need when you register at the place of residence.
- Write out separately is not necessary, this is done automatically. If you refuse to be discharged and sent first, it is contrary to the law.
- Register at the place of residence or stay easier and faster to just a "Public services".
- Documents, other than those specified in the lawRF Government Decree of 17.07.1995 N 713 identity cards, statements and documents confirming the right of residence (and then only in the case when government agencies do not have access to this information), to require you do not have to.
- What to do if you lose your passport: a comprehensive guide on all occasions
- How to treat your teeth free OMC policy
- How to burn a child in the first grade, and why is it so difficult