How to choose a blender: everything you need to know before buying
Educational Program Devices / / December 19, 2019
Which is better: an immersion blender or landline
It all depends on your needs.
- suitable for most household tasks.
- Advantages: compact size, can be ground into small portions of any containers, a plurality of orifices.
- Disadvantages: to keep blender in hand, by careless use can be splashed product.
This blender bought and used often, because it is a real replacement food processor. Chopper, blender, whip, puree nozzle, vacuum pump and allow you to make mincemeat dough, mashed potatoes and smoothies, coffee grind, crush ice and do a bunch of other things. The device is easy to store in a small kitchen and transported from place to place.
Where it is to take
- Blender BOSCH MSM87140, 4420 rubles →
- Blender BOSCH MSM66110, 1920 rubles →
- Blender MOULINEX DD650832, 2990 rubles →
- Blender POLARIS PHB 0508, 900 rubles →
- Blender BOSCH MSM87130, 4020 rubles →
- suitable for cooking liquids, but can deal with other tasks.
- Advantages: does not require your direct involvement, the products are not sprayed.
- Disadvantages: takes up more space, you can only cook large portions.
This blender is ideal for lovers of smoothies, cocktails and soups, mashed potatoesBecause, in contrast to the submerged, it will not spray liquid. The device is easy to use often, every day, since it is not necessary to keep in the hands of the milling products.
Where it is to take
- Blender KITFORT CT-1301, 6190 rubles →
- Blender KITFORT CT-1307, 2490 rubles →
- Blender MOULINEX LM233A32, 5490 rubles →
- Blender BOSCH MMB43G2B, 6400 rubles →
- Blender SCARLETT SC-JB146P10, 2840 rubles →
How to choose an immersion blender
This is the main criterion. Power devices varies from 140 to 2000 watts. The more powerful immersion blender, the faster it processes foods and less hot. Powerful blender can be easily crushed ice and make mincemeat.
If you are going to grind mostly soft foods, enough to power up to 450 watts. If the blender is needed for most household tasks, take more watts.
If you need to frequently use the blender as a grinder, crushed ice, nuts or grind frozen vegetables, it is better to choose a model at 600-800 watts.
Power 1000 watts and above says that the blender is likely a professional and can handle all products. But such a device costs several times more expensive.
2. Material housing and elements
The first look at the material from which made the main nozzle. It is better if it is metal. This will allow to handle even very hot foods and liquids, do not be afraid for the safety of the blender when accidentally dropped and avoid frequent breakdowns. For easy attachment of the metal look, since it does not absorb odors and not colored (e.g., by grinding pumpkin).
Housing blender and other attachments can be plastic. This does not affect the device functionality. Conveniently, if the plastic will rubberized inserts. So blender will not slip out of hands.
3. Speed and mode
The immersion blender can have from 1 to 30 velocities. The faster, the better you can adjust the blade speed to avoid splashing, to achieve the desired degree of comminution and beat up a lot of a certain consistency.
If you wish to purchase a reliable and simple device, it is better to stay on the blender with 1-2 speed modes. He will cope with most tasks. If it is important for the flexible adjustment of the speed you choose a device with 5-8 speed - they are sufficient.
Hand blenders are two more useful mode. Turbo allows blades to rotate at maximum speed. It can include, for example, in the processing of products to achieve homogeneity.
Pulse mode prevents overheat device when processing solid foods such as ice. In this mode, the blades rotate faster than usual, but with a few interruptions. In this case, the speed is adjusted force of pressing the button.
Typically, immersion blender has three main tools: the actual blender, whisk for whipping and shredder. The main nozzle can pyurirovat products in various containers, halo - whipping proteins and kneading dough, and preparing the stuffing grinder.
Most people lack the three standard nozzles.
C can not beating and rubbing potatoes at low speed via a nozzle for mash, whereby puree it turns the air and not sticky.
Another useful tip - the vacuum pump. It allows you to pump air out of the bags and plastic containers to food stored longer.
5. type of food
Most blenders operate on the network and have a cord length of 1.5 m. This is a proven and reliable embodiment.
If you have a large kitchen and several working surfaces, you will be more comfortable with wireless blender. Device battery is also useful in the country when you are cooking at the summer kitchen, where there is no outlet.
The disadvantage of the blender with a battery - a small operating time: about 20-30 minutes.
How to choose a stationary blender
Blender stationary power ranges from 250 to 1500 watts.
If you cook mostly soups and smoothies, you have enough of 300-500 watts. 600 watts is sufficient for most tasks.
If you need to frequently grind nuts, frozen berries and ice, it is better to choose a blender 750-900 watts. To knead the dough, useful capacity of the device is not less than 1000 watts.
2. Speed and mode
Stationary blenders are typically from 1 to 20 velocities. The presence of different speed limits - it's convenient. At low speed can be obtained chunks, and to achieve high consistency pulp. However, to pay for a lot of speeds to anything.
Regular speed blender with 2-4 cope with most household tasks.
If you frequently use a blender and pulverized different products will be useful, and other modes: turbo and pulse. With the first, you will get the maximum speed, and the second will avoid overheating the unit.
3. The type and material of the knives
Stationary blender may have one or two knives. The more blades, the faster will grind the food.
The shape of the blades are straight and curved. Latest products more thoroughly stirred. So choose exactly them, if you often need to be a homogeneous mass.
stainless steel knives are not afraid of corrosion and will last more than one year.
4. The volume of the bowl and material
The larger the cup, the more products can be crushed at once. When choosing, we must remember that the useful volume less than nominal to about 200-300 ml.
In a bowl capacity of 1.5-2 liters easy to cook soups and the drinks for several people. Liter bowl enough to prepare baby food.
Choose a bowl with a wide base. It is more convenient to wash.
The cup may be a plastic, glass or metal.
Plastic bowls are light and comfortable, and blenders with them is usually cheaper than the others. If you do not need often grind hot foods, you can choose a pitcher.
Glass cup more abrasion, scratch and allows to process hot ingredients. However, this pitcher is easy to break.
metal bowl is not beating, does not scratch and allows grind hot, but is more expensive than the previous ones. Another disadvantage - opacity that interferes watch the grinding process.
5. housing material
The housing is made of plastic or metal. Plastic blender cheaper and easier, but can not withstand strong impacts. Blender in metal housing more reliable, but more expensive.
- Definitely say which is better blender - immersion or stationary - it is impossible. Choose the one that suits your needs.
- In the stationary blender easy to cook large quantities of liquids, but during storage it occupies a lot of space.
- Immersion blender compact and cope with most everyday tasks, as it allows to use different nozzles.
- The more powerful device, the more complex tasks it can perform.
- Speed modes allow you to adjust the speed of rotation of the blades and to achieve smooth.
- casing material is not as important as the material of the elements. When choosing a hand blender, pay attention to the main nozzle, and the choice of stationary - on the bowl.
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner that does not disappoint →
- How to choose a good refrigerator without intrusive advisor tips →
- How to choose a TV: everything about what is usually silent in stores →