3 Practice for samoprokachki to help overcome financial difficulties
Motivation Books / / December 19, 2019
This article can not only read, but also listen. If you prefer - turn on a podcast.
1. Watch out for the language
If I tell you: "You can not make money because you are a moron" - it will cause a certain reaction and response. Similarly, the phrase "You are beautiful, infinitely strong, I love you." Your thoughts - it is the superhighway to the spiritual world, which is acquired Universal Mind waiting for you and your orders. Words and thoughts - pals. Well, you know, they share everything, complete the offerings for each other, support, convey information and emotions like little notes in high school.
Therefore, if you are broke or do not know where to go from a financial point of view, you certainly have to understand one thing. It is worth to pump vocabulary. Hidden beliefs can cause not only active actions, but also observations of what you say. Words like truffle pigs, looking great hiding places.
Fortunately, the process of pumping the vocabulary is very simple. You just need to be careful. Since you are reading this book, watch that pours out of your mouth. Take as a mantra:slow down and be quiet. Practice and breathe deeply before speaking. This will help you understand what you want to say, and fix everything on the fly, as needed.
Pay attention to the speech of others - another good way (and in general, you know, not a bad thing in general). He will give you a chance to think, "Hmmm, I just sound like?" Usually, it is very useful, because the people with whom we spend a lot of time, often shared our perception of reality. And consequently, they verbalized the same opinion about money that we do.
here a few sentencesTo which you should pay attention:
- I want (= I do not have).
- I wish (but I have no way = no power).
- I need (I have this is not).
- I can not (here everything is clear).
- I try (but I do not dare).
- I hope (it can happen / not happen = no faith).
- I should (but maybe I did not do it, and maybe I do not want to).
- I do not know (if it is true, as it is now to find out?).
Here are excellent substitutes:
- I have.
- I'm creating.
- I'm thankful for ...
- I'm enjoying.
- I can.
- I choose.
- I like.
In addition, we must be especially careful with the words "I know" *. Nothing shuts opened the door as fast as the phrase: "Well, yes, I know I need to keep track of his thoughts. No need to explain, went on, "This is a very slippery word, because we often think we know - it's good. In fact, no matter how much we "know".
Every story is always more sides, a lot of questions, the answers to which I would very much helped us. Especially when it comes to self-developmentWe need to hear some things over and over again, until they create a clear picture.
More words, "I know ..." do not allow us to obtain information from the Universal Mind. When we are so convinced and are tied to the fact that the brain dictates, we can not understand and embrace the knowledge more deeply. We behave as if the more intelligent of the Universal Mind, that created all things. And do not remember when to take out the garbage.
* Important Note about the phrase "I know". Do you have the tolerance to use it as proof of his greatness. For example: "I can do it. I know I'm a cool dude. "
Let's talk about the next tip.
2. shut up quite
One of my favorite sayings - "silence - Gold." I love it on several levels. She reminds us that true wisdom can be opened if we are silent, do not climb on the rampage and listen to intuition and the universe. Wisdom will flow from us flow. And what pours out of our mouths... Look at me! I will tell you five million things about yourself! You will love me! I'll laugh at yourself, that no one else dared to do it, and I did not look like a fool.
Words - an important tool in order to be reunited with the people to share information with them, love, jokes, ideas, recipes for fried chicken. The more you slow down and be quiet, the higher the chance that you will make the right choice. The greater the likelihood that you will wonder, "Why am I going to say?"
One of the best ways to get through the noise barrier and discover what is hidden deep inside us - this meditation. Sitting in silence. Even if you do this for five minutes a day, you simply will not believe the results and soon learn to keep quiet.
Set a timer, is a comfortable, focus on your breathing, notice what thoughts come to you, and gently push down them, pay attention to the breaths.
I would highly recommend to keep on hand a notebook. Burn it all in what you want to remember, and then learn more. Before the meditation, ask yourself what you're fighting. For example: "What are your thoughts about money are blocking my energy flow?"
There is another wonderful exercise - this visualization. Imagine for five or ten minutes, you have already reached the wealth. Let's say you want to get a lot of money to bring their family to Barcelona. Imagine yourself there. Notice how you feel, what smells breathe, where to stay, what you see, eat, buy, how to yell at the taxi driver harmful. Think about how well you and this trip are other people how you feel about yourself. Do not let this feeling.
And pay attention, if the surface suddenly seem some terrible things. The idea that you do not deserve to travel, you are selfish, people around the world are bent, and you are spending money at the Museum of Ham. Write down everything that comes to mind, and start asking questions.
3. Talk with money as a partner with
You understand it or not, you are in a relationship with money. If you do not have them, then draw a parallel. If you treat people, how to treat money, at a birthday party, you would have been all alone.
Write a letter to money, like a living person. I think this is one of the best exercises. Previously, my letter was as follows.
Expensive Money! I love you. I want you, I had a little more, but I need to despise you. Have you ever not around, I generally do not trust you. I feel like selling when I admit that I need you. But when you show up, I am very happy. I worry all the time because of you. I want to you do not need. You are disgusting. Please, for God's sake, will appear as soon as possible, so let you be a little more.
I had a relationship with money, I would characterize the word "swing". The same happens with most people. In general, a miracle that I was able to at least sketch out such a letter. My energy, trying to lure the money blocked their arrival.
Here are excerpts of letters from readers. They are designed to show you how you are not alone in the crazy thoughts about money.
- "Dear money! With you I feel confident. And yet you want to spend. I think I'm with you generous towards others. But sometimes you leave without saying goodbye. You as a lover, appearing only when he wants to. But I want you always. I'm upset and frightened when you go away. Suddenly, you'll never go back?! I think I'm a bad person. Why can not you just be with me and be glad? "
- "Dear money! I love you, respect you, and you try to use very wisely. But sometimes it seems that I am bringing you. I need to work hard, otherwise I do not deserve you. I know that together we can do great things: to arrange a wonderful vacation, to please my family, helping charities. And yet, very often, I feel like I do not deserve you. "
- "Dear money! I love you, and I'm afraid of you. It would be great to have you in prosperity, but I'm afraid to admit it. As if I'm becoming bad person. More I do not know what I would do, I earn you a bunch. I feel it would just give anything, because I do not know anything about investing. Perhaps I'm blocking your coming, because I do not want to look like a fool. "
- "Dear money! I love it when we're together, and I want you to be safe. So you can help me, when there was something terrible in my life. But I'm afraid that if you will be too much, people will start to despise me. Or my husband will try to take you with me. I have no education or skillsThat would help me to have such a number of you that want to. "
- "Dear money! I just hate you. I hate that you cause me physical pain when I see the bill. I am sick, if I look at a student loan. I hate that you have that kind of power over me. I want to dedicate his life to helping people. But I feel the need to work where I do not like to make you a little more. Let's start with a clean sheet. I want instead of fear, anger, and grief I had an abundance of you. "
I heard about the trap for the monkeys, which are used in some parts of Africa and India. People take a box, make a hole in it, thrown into a banana and leave it in places where monkeys. When the monkey sees a box, it puts into the paw, grabs a banana and is trapped, because the leg with the fruit can not be removed. She only needed to throw a banana, but it does not.
I do not remember when I heard this story for the first time, but it often tell experts in the field of self development. I am fully convinced that this is nonsense. Firstly, how to know a monkey in a box that banana? Second, how to catch her when she got? They are there that all day stick in the jungle, smoke, play cards and wait for the networks at the ready? I went on one website, and it was written that the hunters quickly put a monkey in a vat. What unimaginable garbage!
But I still decided to write this story. This is for three reasons:
- I could be wrong, but it could be true.
- It is too well illustrated by my words. This is a great metaphor for the way we cling to the narrow-minded ideas about money.
- I'm trying to say is that we come up with any garbage. And we need to stop doing this if we want to change our lives and be free. So it is better to come up garbage for illustration than a story that in itself can be a full garbage?
We prefer to stay inside our stories because we get from them false benefit. We have the identity: we are poor. We blame our misery anyone but themselves ( "I have no time; I have seven children; economy is flying to the devil; I can not find a pen to write a list of the required "). We do not want to push yourself out of your comfort zone and take risks fail, Look like idiots, lose money, change and vary from family and friends. The list is endless, but it boils down to one sentence. You have to want to dream more than you want drama.
As we pump your limited understanding, I want to say one thing. Do not get stuck very much on overcoming blocks, or forget to change lives. I have seen many cases in which people simply hung up on problems, kept diaries, went to psychologists, crying, deconstructed his "I". All this was just another excuse not to change.
So I want you to do several things at once. Explore your history and go forward. To repeat, scary huge leaps forward - the best way to scare fears and get them to the surface. This is two in one: you move, and you are good with inner demons.
The key to success - to move forward and overcome fears, and not to go into an endless introspection.
Remember that seminar where I realized what was going on with my attitude to the Pope? So, I'm not proud of that at that time did. I have not found eighty-five thousand dollars and did not move to the goal. I went into the shadows. I focused on the fears, doubts and anxieties instead of working on the opportunity. I hesitated. I did not sign the contract and to jump into the next chapter of life. I slipped out of the conference room and went home. I would like to say that the amount was mad, but really I just did not have the determination (in the end I earned as much as a year later and went to another coach to learn).
This is key. When you hit the bull's-eye and know what is holding you back, act immediately. Are you struggling with a very deep and very successful working of things. If you wait, getting a hint, you give them a chance to re-conquer you. Doubt - crack, through which will include all the favorite excuses. They drown determination and will drive you back to your comfort zone. Listen intuition, Trust the universal mind, believe that your desire is already running, and jump like the coolest guy in the world! YOU CAN!
Jen Zinser - coach and author of popular books on finance. To more than 40 years she lived in a converted garage, dressed in second-hand and could not afford to treat teeth. Now Jen travels around the world, stopping only in five-star hotels.
In a new book, "Do not Noah. The age-old wisdom that says the only one who has ceased to lament the fate, can be rich, "she said as she was able to change yourself, and share strategies to reconfigure the financial thinking.
Layfhaker may receive a commission from the purchase of goods presented in the publication.
- Simple strategic approach to improve their lives
- 3 thinking errors that we make in decision-making
- 4 false values that keep us from being happy