How to learn to read quickly?
The Answers / / January 07, 2021
This question was submitted by our reader. You too can you ask your question to Lifehacker - if it is interesting, we will definitely answer.
Hello! Lifehacker has article on how to learn to read three times faster. All you need is to find out what principles of human vision work, and to understand what time is wasted in the process of reading.
If you understand this and learn to avoid mistakes, you will read several times faster. Moreover, not mindlessly running your eyes, but perceiving and remembering all the information read.
Here are some helpful tips from the article above:
- Take as few stops as possible while reading a line of text.
- Try to return less often to some points in the text.
- Improve your concentration to increase the reach of words read in one stop.
- Train the skills separately.
Also try using special applications, which will help to master speed reading.
- Spritzlet. Works in a browser. You can read the texts of web pages.
- The old reader. The web version of the popular RSS reader. Allows you to view news feeds in speed reading mode.
- Boba. An iOS app that lets you quickly read articles in Safari.
- Reedy. Intelligent reader. The Android version of Reedy is a book reader with a built-in browser and speed reading features, and the Reedy Chrome extension helps you read selected text on web pages faster.
- Flash Reader. An iOS application with which you can quickly read web pages, as well as books in many formats: ePub, PDF, TXT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, AZW, ODT, MOBI.
- What prevents us from reading faster and how to deal with it
- How to learn to read faster
- How to read one book a day