Pea puree soup with smoked ribs
Miscellaneous / / January 01, 2021
Try the hearty mashed pea soup. Thanks to the smoked ribs, this dish has a seductive aroma and rich taste.
- Recipe author: Maria Dronova
- After preparation, you will receive 6 servings
- Cooking time: 190 minutes
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- Total recipe preparation time: 220 minutes
- Dry crushed peas 1 cup
- Onion 1 piece
- Carrots 2 pieces
- Potatoes 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Smoked pork ribs 500 g
- Water 3 l
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- White bread croutons to taste
Rinse the peas and soak for three hours.
Dice the onion, carrot, potato into cubes. Fry vegetables and ribs in vegetable oil. The vegetables should turn golden brown and a crust should appear on the ribs.
Add soaked peas and fried vegetables with ribs to a pot of water. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the soup until the potatoes and peas are done, about 30 minutes.
Extract the ribs. Beat the soup with a blender. Return the ribs and garnish with croutons.