Competition for the best comment: Results of the second week
Edition / / December 27, 2019
The competition continues, and we chose the following three winners to give them great books.
It came to an end of the second week competition comments in order to win the best books on self-development, including our new "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life."
And we have new winners!
1-st place Vasilisa Smirnovathat He told about her experience of combining study in the senior class and work. We wish to cope with all the difficulties, to successfully finish school and never stop to self-development. We are confident that the good books to help you with this. :)
Here is what is included in the bonus set:
- «55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life».
- "Supernatural mind. As ordinary people do the impossible with the help of the subconscious forces, "Joe Dispenza.
- "Willpower is not working. Let your surroundings instead of running it, "Benjamin Hardy.
- "Magic Morning. As the beginning of the day can change your whole life, "Laura Vanderkam.
- "The joy of small. How to get rid of trash, freshen up and start living, "Francine Jay.
- "Get out of the vicious circle! How to leave the problem in the past and to let into your life happiness, "Young Jeffrey Kloska Janet.
- "Psychology of influence. How to learn to persuade and succeed, "Robert Cialdini.
- "Games People Play. People who play the game, "Eric Berne.
- "Tame Your Brain! How to score on the stress and be happy in our crazy world, "Ruby Wax.
- "The 80/20 Principle ', Richard Koch.
- «Unfu * k yourself. Worry less, live longer ", Gary John Bishop.
- "Finish what you started. How to bring the case to the end ", John Eykaff.
2nd place was Oleg - for frank history about his toxic relationship. Thank you for sharing! Oleg won a new book Layfhakera.
3rd place - Maxim Prokhorov from commentary about how important it is to believe in yourself and your strength. Maxim also go "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life."
Congratulations to the winners!
We will contact you to find out the data to send prizes, so please check the address you entered when registering. 🎁
The contest will continue for two weeks. Leave a good, useful, interesting comments - you have a chance to win wonderful books that help make life better. Results of the third week of December 6 to sum, do not miss.
The results of the first week of the contest can be viewed here.
And come to meeting with readers in St. Petersburg on 11 and 13 December to learn more about how to build our book "55 light tips to improve yourself and your life."