Competition for the best comment: results of the first week
Edition / / December 27, 2019
If you ever missed it, we published a book - "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life"Collection of the best self-help techniques, we have found in 10 years.
On this occasion, we launched competitionAnd each week during the month will choose three of the most interesting, useful or funny comments to articles on the site.
And we have chosen the first winners!
1st place went Pasha Syrovatsky for truly layfhakerskie recommendationsHow to live long and stay healthy. He will receive a set of 12 books on self-development and productivity:
- "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life."
- "Supernatural mind. As ordinary people do the impossible with the help of the subconscious forces, "Joe Dispenza.
- "Willpower is not working. Let your surroundings instead of running it, "Benjamin Hardy.
- "Magic Morning. As the beginning of the day can change your whole life, "Laura Vanderkam.
- "The joy of small. How to get rid of trash, freshen up and start living, "Francine Jay.
- "Get out of the vicious circle! How to leave the problem in the past and to let into your life happiness, "Young Jeffrey Kloska Janet.
- "Psychology of influence. How to learn to persuade and succeed, "Robert Cialdini.
- "Games People Play. People who play the game, "Eric Berne.
- "Tame Your Brain! How to score on the stress and be happy in our crazy world, "Ruby Wax.
- "The 80/20 Principle ', Richard Koch.
- «Unfu * k yourself. Worry less, live longer ", Gary John Bishop.
- "Finish what you started. How to bring the case to the end ", John Eykaff.
2nd earned Vladimir Keach, which the cooked juicy pork with mushrooms and cheese on our recipe and sent a photo report. To this new book Layfhakera go.
And third place went Darya Sidorova - for the simple but urgent councilWhich significantly simplifies the interaction with governmental bodies. Daria also won the "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life."
Cheers, congratulations! 🎉
In the near future we will contact the winners to send them a well-deserved prizes.
A competition continues. Read Layfhaker and leave helpful, witty, interesting comments. Results of the second week, we sum up the 29 November.
Good luck! 💙
And, of course, we are waiting for you at presentations this book, which will be held in Moscow and St. Petersburg.