Do not miss the competition to comment! Prizes - best-selling new book and sets Layfhakera
Edition / / December 27, 2019
You probably already know that we have published a book with the most effective methods of self-improvement - "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life».
And in honor of this event launched a competition for the best comment. You still have time to join! Read our article and share in the comments on the site interesting stories and reasoned opinions, tips and ideas. Every Thursday, we choose three winners who win are excellent books.
- 1st place - Set of 12 books on self-development and productivity. Among them, our pride - "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life."
- 2nd and 3rd place - one new book Layfhakera.
Here is what is included in the prize set for the 1 st place:
- "55 bright ideas to improve yourself and your life."
- "Supernatural mind. As ordinary people do the impossible with the help of the subconscious forces, "Joe Dispenza.
- "Willpower is not working. Let your surroundings instead of running it, "Benjamin Hardy.
- "Magic Morning. As the beginning of the day can change your whole life, "Laura Vanderkam.
- "The joy of small. How to get rid of trash, freshen up and start living, "Francine Jay.
- "Get out of the vicious circle! How to leave the problem in the past and to let into your life happiness, "Young Jeffrey Kloska Janet.
- "Psychology of influence. How to learn to persuade and succeed, "Robert Cialdini.
- "Games People Play. People who play the game, "Eric Berne.
- "Tame Your Brain! How to score on the stress and be happy in our crazy world, "Ruby Wax.
- "The 80/20 Principle ', Richard Koch.
- «Unfu * k yourself. Worry less, live longer ", Gary John Bishop.
- "Finish what you started. How to bring the case to the end ", John Eykaff.
You can see the results first and second week lottery, to sum up the results the following 6 December.
If you are actively commenting, you just umnichka! And if not, then what are waiting for? Participate and tell your friends! 😉