10 recycling signs: how to get rid of excessive stress
Work And Study / / December 25, 2019
We hear time and again: "I do not have time, I do not have time." In most cases, it is the sad truth. Often we find ourselves face to face with a mountain of cases, to deal with which can not just physically. To learn how to avoid being a victim of its own ambition, and ten signs that you have charged too much, read this article.
In the battle for success
Sometimes it is better to realistically assess their strength and capabilities, in time to say no. This will help to quickly solve your current problems and to preserve the reputation of the responsible officer. Think about whether too much rests on your shoulders?
As is known, productivity It is not measured by the total number of cases that can be occupied simultaneously. Important more positive as a result of correctly spaced priorities. In an effort to catch everything at once, you risk to fail.
Sit on two chairs, as well as be in several places at once, could not anyone yet. You "burn out" inside will only have a sense of hopelessness and meaninglessness of the work done.
That's what it thinks Craig Jarrow, author of the project Time Management Ninja:
It is better to do one thing, but very good, than a lot of things, but bad.
C Craig is difficult to disagree. That is why we offer you to learn about the ten signs of processing.
10 signs that you are trying to do too much
- forget task. This is the first indication that they are getting too much. The solution may be a well thought out list for the day, which will monitor the process of implementation of each of them individually.
- Wrongly prioritize. If during the day you are busy with tasks that do not require much mental effort, it is unlikely to reach the most important. This is a good example of how performance can suffer due to the excessively large to-do list.
- Are missing from the list of tasks. Of course, it's better than to forget about them altogether. But let's face it: one of us at least once did not do it on purpose?
- Summing colleagues. First of all, it harms you yourself, as a habit, gradually spreading and your personal life.
- You give a promise that can not perform. Empty promises lead to an overestimation of its own forces and productivity loss. Since you are talking to someone, "I'll do it until the evening," - you can be sure that it's really going to happen.
- overextend. The presence of stress in my life anyone has not benefited. Get rid of unnecessary emotions, reducing the number of daily tasks.
- enough sleep. The burden of thoughts that have accumulated in your head for a day, not giving the brain to relax, and then fall asleep quickly has not come out. And it is also an alarming symptom.
- miss opportunities. Opportunities like the food - all with their working life. Most likely, you have so happened, too: think about what they wanted to call someone or send me an offer, but only the time already lost. It should start worrying: perhaps you are no longer able to cope with their responsibilities.
- To pay for their mistakes. This may be a fee for delayed payment or urgent repair - no matter what. Anyway, the reason for which it is necessary to do the work on our mistakes, lies within you. Therefore, do not relax more than allows you to schedule.
- Your list of cases lack organization. Frankly, I am for you to record everything in a diary. However, if it starts to remind you of an article in microbiology from "Wikipedia", you know that something is wrong. List in the first place should be clear and easy, because it will have to work with you.
Caught in a situation where cases more than the time for their performance, start with an analysis of your working hours in order to avoid stress and overtime in the future. Leave the chase two hares would-be hunters and concentrate on the most important things.
And how much time you spend at work? And that helps you cope with the debris?