People stick to a diet for various reasons: some for the health, someone to lose weight. Professor Colin Campbell proved that there is a diet that strengthens and health, and allows you to control your weight without counting calories or limiting the amount of food - vegetable diet.
We will not talk about the benefits, dangers of vegetarianism, it much has been written. This article is for those who would like to move to a new diet, but not sure I can handle it.
For most people, a complete rejection of all animal products seems impossible. The very idea seems fanatical or fantastic. If you are one of them - no amount of persuasion will not help here. Just try to comply vegetable diet month. And it will be the best argument in favor of proper nutrition.
Long-term effects of the month, you will not notice, but make sure:
- You can not have everything you want (desire to eat meat can be stored longer than a month), but you will have a lot of delicious food.
- It's easier than it seems. Some get used to such a diet, others require several months for a complete overhaul. But most importantly - you'll realize that this is possible and that it does not require superhuman efforts.
- You will feel better, become more energetic. Try to take a blood test before you go on a diet, and a month later. You will notice a significant improvement even in such a short period of time.
The first month will be difficult, but then it becomes easier to follow a diet.
4 issues of the first month of the diet:
- On the first week of the digestive system will adapt to the changes at this time probably indigestion. Do not worry, it does not last long.
- Do not limit yourself to the standard "set of vegetables." Go to a new restaurant, cook new dishes. Decide what herbal products you really like.
- Overcome psychological barrier - a prejudice that food without meat - not the food.
- Perhaps your family and friends will not support you. For various reasons, many became concerned that you are vegetarian or vegan. We'll have to get used to it.
How to help yourself in the beginning of the diet?
- As a general rule, vegetable purged worth less than animals. But at first, you will spend on food more than usual, because you will try new things and find the suitable for you taste combinations. Do not feel sorry about it, it's worth it.
- Eat well. If you eat out, try various restaurantsTo find delicious vegetarian dishes. Make your meals varied. This is important to get all the necessary nutrients and to maintain interest in the diet.
- Eat enough. One of the goals of your venture to improve the state of health may be weight loss. At the plant-based diet you will succeed. There is no need to limit yourself, do not go hungry.
Make this transition easy. There are both psychological and practical barriers. It takes time and effort. But the benefits of a diet borders on a miracle - you become slimmer, will look younger and be able to avoid many chronic diseases.
And not necessarily be orthodox vegan. As he observes Colin Campbell:
"I recommend to remove from the diet of all animal products, but do not dwell on it. If a delicious vegetable soup prepared with chicken broth or in a loaf of whole-wheat bread contains a small number of eggs, do not worry. In so many of these products is not likely to have a strong influence on the body. "
Spend a month-long experiment. Be healthy!
Based on the book by Colin Campbell "The Chinese study»