5 frequent injuries during sports, which you can avoid
Sport And Fitness / / December 19, 2019
Almost always trauma in sports means that you have done something wrong. And almost always preventable.
1. "Knee runner"
What it is: friction syndrome iliotibialnogo tract. Iliotibialny path extends on the outer side of the thigh above the knee. The first symptom is pain on the outside side of the joint during exercise, and soon the knee starts to hurt, and during normal walking.
How to earn: run in a tight shoe, overestimated their strength, do the exercises correctly when the warm-up. From the title it is clear that most of the injury seen in runners, but cyclists, football players and basketball players also at risk.
How to prevent:
- Wear special shoes for each type of training.
- Watch out for exercise equipment. If you do not know how to properly - refer to the coach.
- Increase the load gradually.
2. Inflammation of the Achilles tendon
What it is: disease occurs due to overexertion of the calf muscles. Such long injury heals, and if left untreated can lead to rupture of the tendon.
How to earn:to start the warm-up before exercise is not easy to gymnastics, and a race at the track or jumping rope. Achilles tendon can be damaged in any sport where you have to actively run and jump.
How to prevent:
- Well knead the ankle by a smooth rotation and stretching.
- Engage in regular shoes.
- Train the hip flexors, so they took over some of the tendons work. Hip flexors - is a group of muscles, which includes iliac and psoas muscles, as well as tailoring and rectus femoris.
What it is: inflammation of the tendons around the elbow groups. Because of their elbow hurts and loses mobility. This injury is also called "elbow shot" or "tennis elbow."
How to earn: repeating the same motion with his elbow in a state of tension. Overworked elbows are not only the goalkeepers, tennis players and other athletes, but also, for example, artists or gardeners.
How to prevent:
- Play sports and work, using both hands. Even if one - leading.
- Take breaks in training to allow the ligaments to relax.
- At the first sign of pain to see a doctor who will help you choose anti-inflammatory drugs. You may have to adjust the training program and give your hand a break.
4. Shoulder dislocation
What it is: This happens most often when the head of the humerus moves in and out of the joint. It looks and hurts terribly. Get stretching shoulder ligaments are not so bad, but still unpleasant. It can be diagnosed by pain, redness and swelling of the arm.
How to earn: make too sudden movements with his hands. According toTop 10 Sports Injuries Fox News, 20% of injuries in sports related to the shoulders, and the majority of them in cases when a person begins to play sports too sharply. For example, it misses a few months of training, and then tries to run the same program as always. Dislocations and subluxations occur most frequently in training in martial arts and gymnastics. A sprain can get on any simulator in the gym, in the pool or on the volleyball court yard.
How to prevent it:
- Begin to engage in sports gradually.
- After a break in training, go to a lighter program.
- Do not wave the arms just like that - follow the technique motion.
5. ankle sprain
What it is: sprain in the ankle up to their complete rupture.
How to earn: as you wish. Any unstable position mayWhat Is an Ankle Sprain? lead to the fact that you stumble and leg podvernotsya. This can cause serious injury, especially if your hands at this point was the bar.
How to prevent it:
- Remember that in any exercise, the main thing - stability. If you lift weights or do lunges, leg must be straight.
- Start walking to yoga, which will be taught to keep the balance and make ligaments more pliable.
What to do to avoid injuries in any sport
Injury prevention is very simple. Perhaps this is why everything on her hammer. But next time, when you decide to skip the boring workout, consider how you will be having fun in the queue to the emergency room. That there did not appear, follow a few simple rules. Here's what you need to do whatever activities you undertake:
- To warm up. Even before the morning exercises need at least a draw.
- Increase the load gradually. Do not run after the result immediately. Yes, everyone will see what a huge weight you have. But how do you twist tomorrow - see a doctor, which is your record uninteresting.
- To strengthen the tendons and joints, for example by means of food supplements. We're not talking about bodybuilding, and about vitamin and mineral supplements, such as JustNative. They are needed to compensate for a deficiency of nutrients that we do not get enough food. Create the perfect diet without nutrition specialist difficult, so it's easier to buy a special package for the athletes and help your ligaments and joints to withstand sports load.