6 ways to quickly and properly recover after a workout
Sport And Fitness / / December 19, 2019
Light pain in the muscles after a workout in the morning gives way to the weight of the whole body. When fatigue is accumulated, especially much I want to drop everything. But this can be avoided if you take care of themselves after school. We tell about the main ways of recovery.
Usually, massage rooms are located right in the fitness center, and you will not have to go far. Massage - it's not just a nice way to relax after a workout. In some cases, it has a significant benefitEffectiveness of Sports Massage for Recovery of Skeletal Muscle From Strenuous Exercise for health. Correct technique helps to relieve fatigue and swelling of the muscles, improves blood circulation and joint mobility.
After an intense workout should gradually fill the reserves of calories. But it should be done properly, that is, not to go to the restaurant or fast food restaurant, where the temptation to eat too much. It is better to eat at home, and let your lunch or dinner will make foods that are rich in proteins and carbohydrates. It may be, for example cottage cheese, turkey, chicken breast. they accelerateHigh-Quality Carbohydrates and Physical Performance recovery of the body and compensate energy costs. Prepare everything in advance. Exercise can tire you so that there will be too lazy to cook and order a pizza or burgers seem a good idea.
3. Nutritional supplements
They can be purchased at almost any sporting goods store. Do not make the mistakes beginners! Do not buy up the banks or protein L-carnitine only because doing so all your friends from the gym or fitness guru of social networks. Be sure to talk with your doctor what you can take.
Food additives are usually related to:
- creatineCREATINE - it helps to increase the power rates during exercise;
- proteinDietary protein to maximize resistance training: a review and examination of protein spread and change theories. - makes up for the lack of protein and stimulates the growth of muscle mass;
- CreatineHigh-Quality Carbohydrates and Physical Performance - a combination of proteins and carbohydrates, that promotes rapid muscle gain and recovery after sport;
- L-glutamineThe Influence of Oral L-Glutamine Supplementation on Muscle Strength Recovery and Soreness Following Unilateral Knee Extension Eccentric Exercise. - replenish glutamine reserves, which helps to quickly come in shape after a serious stress;
- BCAAIs Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review - a set of essential amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), which block the destruction of muscles and help the body recover faster after workouts.
Such a method can be combined with massage. Turkish and Finnish sauna relaxesSauna Health Benefits: Are saunas healthy or harmful? muscles and increases blood circulation. In addition, according to research Association Between Sauna Bathing and Fatal Cardiovascular and All-Cause Mortality Events Finnish doctors, visiting the pair has a positive effect on heart health.
If you have any heart disease or lung, before a visit to the sauna consult your doctor. And even if you are completely healthy, do not sit there for more than 20 minutes. The temperature in the sauna should never exceed 100 ° C.
It happens that after exercise does not occur fatigue, and a burst of energy and vigor. But even in this case it is better to postpone all energy-consuming plans (such as gatherings) for the evening and give your body a chance to rest. Quality sleep restoresThe effects of sleep extension on the athletic performance of collegiate basketball players. the nervous system. Due to this for the next workout you will be more focused and concentrated.
The main sign that your sleep was full - you wake up really refreshed. So try to stay the night lasted at least eight hours.
6. Restorative training
Sometimes the next day after training hard to get out of bed, not to mention the fact that once again go to the gym. But laid out in a row and do not need to complete a few days. Get off at an easy jog, play basketball, football or volleyball, ride a bike, do some yoga. According to writer and an expert on sports nutrition Matt FitzgeraldA Fresh Perspective on Recovery Runs, Slow workout fatigue able to help you better adapt to stress.
Train and recover effectively.
- Why do you train hard, but there are no results