Bank desires: what is it and how to make
Do It Yourself / / December 19, 2019
Seemingly simple hack, but it helps the child to develop creative thinking and dreams come true.
What is the bank's desire
This store cherished dreams, thoughts, feelings and memories. Not known for certain who belonged to the idea of its creation. But, most likely served as inspiration children's book by Roald Dahl, "BDV or Big Friendly Giant". In her giant with a girl, Sophie visits the country again and shows her his collection of good dreams which he keeps in jars.
Such a magic jar you can make with your child and explain to him that in the world everything is possible if you really want to. In addition, it is a great way to spend time and learn something new.
That it is possible to collect
The desires of the bank can be stored:
- dreams come true;
- sweet memories;
- description of interesting dreams;
- the joyful moments of the previous day;
- Thanks for anything;
- the successes of the previous day;
- favorite quotes or sayings;
- goals and plans for the future.
You can make one common or several separate jars.
How to make a request of the bank
What do you need
- adhesive covers for books or paper copy of the contact;
- permanent marker;
- clean glass jar;
- a small sponge for dishes;
- Gold paint (or any other of your choice);
- ribbon for decoration;
- colored paper or decorative paper for scrapbooking.
How to do
Cut out of a self-adhesive covers for books or paper copy contact several small squares and fold them in half. On one side of the square, draw a half heart, so that it fell on the middle of the fold of paper.
Then cut out the hearts and glue them to the bank. Allow your child to show imagination in this matter. He also can choose the image. Instead hearts may be stars, circles and stripes.
With dishwashing sponge completely cover the can of paint. Wait until the paint dries. Then carefully remove the glued hearts. Optionally you can tie a ribbon around the beautiful banks.
Help your child to write on the decorative paper of his dreams come true, twist them into small rolls and place inside. Bank desires ready!
- How to make a three-dimensional postcard with your hands →
- Music for Children: playlists and useful applications →
- 5 books and 5 strategies that will teach your child to think outside the box →