Challenge yourself, entertain the child and make original decoration for a photo shoot. Select difficulty level and create the most beautiful flower of paper.
According to legend, when Aphrodite emerged from the sea foam from her body turned into a beautiful white rose. And when the goddess fled into the woods, where her lover died, and injured her leg on the thorns, the flower was painted in red. So there were red roses. Now to beautify house these plants, it is not necessary either to bathe or apply self-harm. A pack of colored paper buds come out all colors of the rainbow.
- Thick colored paper.
How to do
- Draw on squared paper spiral. Do not aspire to the perfect lines of: what is an arbitrary figure, the more interesting will come out ready to flower.
- Cut a strip of paper along a marked path.
- Tightly roll up the strip, starting at the center of the spiral. To add some structural strength to the adhesive base.
- Rose paper ready! You can add to it leaf of green cardboard and fit a bud on a dry twig, found in the courtyard. And, you can do a whole bunch of paper of any color and size.
- Crepe paper.
- Wire or twig to the stem.
- Duct tape.
How to do
- Cut out paper petals: 15 pieces in the shape of hearts and 5 in the form of drops.
- Stretch each petal from the center to the edges to give it a more natural shape and bending.
- Fold edges of petals with a pencil or pen.
- If you have colored duct tape, wrap it stalks naturalness.
- Begin flower assembly, first attach the petals to the wire in the form of drops, and then - in the form of hearts. If necessary, fasten layers of adhesive tape.
- At will make the leaves green color for the base bud.
Rose corrugated paper can be of any size, up to a giant. And yet these flowers are ideal for original photoshoot.
- Colored paper.
How to do
- Cut paper sheet into longitudinal strips of a width of 1-5 cm (one sheet can be made from 4 to 20 roses).
- Bend the strip diagonally, following the instructions in the photo. It's not as easy as it seems - try to do it yourself.
Only firmly confident: Rose Kawasaki.
Toshikazu Kawasaki (Toshikazu Kawasaki) - origami theorist and professor of mathematics at the Technical College of Sasebo. To understand how to fold paper rose Kawasaki encourage you to read more (and reproducible within the same article) instructionsAnd c video, Which on average lasts 10 to 40 minutes.
In short: a piece of paper will have a lot of time to roll, to deploy a lot of time, and then gently folded along fold lines. Sounds easy? Try, if you can.
Create crafts from paper not only interesting, but also useful. Develops fine motor skills, patience and the ability to overcome difficulties. Plus it's a way to relax and get pleasure from the process of creating beauty.
How many levels managed to overcome you? Share your success in the comments.