19 secrets that will allow you to read the emotions of the interlocutor
Relations / / December 19, 2019
Reading non-verbal gestures - an insidious thing.
Someone crossed his arms? On you he will make an impression of a closed person. And in fact, he just froze.
Let's understand the subtleties of non-verbal communication, to avoid such errors.
1. Shrug: he does not know what's going on
This gesture shows that the interlocutor does not understand you. At the same time we raise the shoulders (in order to protect the neck from the attack), eyebrow (a sign of submission) and show open hands.
2. Open hands: man expresses his honesty
Open hand has always been associated with truth, honesty, loyalty and submission. We unconsciously demonstrate their palms to show that we are not armed and did not represent any danger to the interlocutor.
3. The lack of "crow's feet": maybe man smiling insincerely
Sincere smile scientists call "Duchenne smile" (named after the French neurologist Guillaume Duchenne, who investigated the muscle contractions). Our joy at the same time express not only lips, but also the eyes. Therefore, it is believed that due to the very sincere smile should always appearwrinkles around eyes. By the way, according to some studies, even simulating the "Duchenne smile" can have a positive impact on your career. However, keep in mind that the "crow's feet" is not the guarantor of good mood of your interlocutor.
4. Raised eyebrows: a person feels discomfort
We raise eyebrows when experiencing, wonder or fear. So, if some friend compliments your new hairstyle and thus raises his eyebrows, keep in mind that she may flatter you.
5. Aiming at you finger man is trying to show its superiority
Such a gesture is forcing the interlocutor to obedience, but, of course, does not always lead to the expected result. He immediately calls the subconscious negative feelings, since we associate with the subsequent blow.
6. The repetition of your gestures: a man comfortable to chat with you
If the conversation goes well, the interlocutors copy the pose and gestures to each other. Friends and lovers involuntarily repeat traffic to each other. This is because we feel a bond with this man.
7. Too long look in the eye may man lying
In an attempt to hide deceit or meanness, a person can look into your eyes for longer than usual, with the silent and did not even blink. I agree that it is very uncomfortable.
8. Visual contact: the person shows interest in you
Eye view brings us to a state of increased activity in the eye. Gaze unnerving stranger or even scare us. A view of a person who we like, on the contrary, leads to a state of arousal. It all depends on the situation.
9. Open position: a person is relaxed and confident
Pose a person can tell a lot about his emotional state. If a person is trapped, it speaks of his uncertainty and fear.
10. set of gestures: a person really feels a connection between you
She looks into your eyes, looks down, straightens her hair and looks back at you? Congratulations! She likes you!
11. The crossed legs man resists bad perceives information
Please note that this gesture of your interlocutor in the negotiations - a bad sign. This suggests that a person mentally, emotionally and physically closed. In this case, it is difficult to make contact.
12. Lockjaw, drawn into the neck, frown man under stress
For example, omitting the right bus, we get angry and frowning. Such gestures - our automatic response to any unpleasant situation.
13. Frequent touch the face or hands: perhaps a person is nervous
This emotion we can convey without words. If we experience discomfort, we Teasing something in their hands or touch your face. Surprisingly, we did not even notice for themselves that.
14. Joint laughter like you man
It is no secret that laughter brings people together. Contacts have been established if a person laughs at your jokes. Laughter - a signal of the desire to maintain a relationship, whether romantic or platonic.
15. Confident pose man showing leadership
leader by nature (or the person who wants to appear so) features a straight posture, confident gait, folded or drooping hand.
16. Foot tapping: People are worried
This gesture shows the anxiety and irritation. Do not forget that the other person will definitely notice your dorgayuschuyusya leg.
17. Smile and direct gaze: maybe people trying to seduce you
When we try to seduce someone, we are a little smile and look straight into the eyes of the object of our desire. In doing so, a smile can express as a submission (view from below, a slightly lowered head) and dominance (the proud look in the direction).
18. Movement of the inner corners of the eyebrows: the man is sad
When we are sad, we involuntarily raise and lower inner corners of the eyebrows. If it does not, then perhaps people are not so upset as it seems.
19. The asymmetry of the movements of the facial muscles: maybe people demonstrates insincere emotions
The next time you tell a joke, pay attention to the symmetry of the interlocutor smile.